Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change my computer's resolution size?

Alright, so here's my problem. I was playing a game that changed my resolution size to the point where it adjusted my screen size incredibly small. I'm running vista, and its so small that I cannot actually see enough of the open window to go low enough to change to display size in any way. I restarted my computer and nothing happened. HELP! This only works because I plugged my laptop into another monitor...How can I change my computer's resolution size?
If you can get the Display Properties dialog box to open, you can force the cursor to jump from control (button, text box, etc.) to control with the good ol' Tab key. You should be able to work your way to the Resolution slider so you can adjust it.



Good luck.How can I change my computer's resolution size?
Right-click on the background of your laptop then select ';personalize';. From there you can select ';display settings'; and then drag the slider to your prefered resolution.
I have Vista also,

1-Right click on the desktop.

2-choose Graphics Properties

3-choose display settings

4-1140x900 are my settings

Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment