Sunday, November 21, 2010

Take pity on me! I accidentally changed the webpage size on my screen & can't change it back (Mozilla Firefox)?

I was holding down the Control button (intending to paste something) and am not sure what key I accidentally hit, but now the Yahoo Answers page is much smaller on my screen, and the doesn't fill out the whole webpage. Any idea what I did and how to change it back?! It's almost too small to read :STake pity on me! I accidentally changed the webpage size on my screen %26amp; can't change it back (Mozilla Firefox)?
Hold the Ctrl Button down and hit either the + or - key to zoom in or out :D Good LuckTake pity on me! I accidentally changed the webpage size on my screen %26amp; can't change it back (Mozilla Firefox)?
i take pity on you, but i'm sorry i d/k how to fix that.
hold control and press the 0 key
yes, hold down ctrl and press the plus sign to make it bigger, or the minus symbol to make it smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment