Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the viewing size of my screen monitor?

There is about 3/4 inch space on either size of my viewing area. I would like to expand my viewing area horizontally.How do I change the viewing size of my screen monitor?
OK HES WRONG

WHAT YA DO IS THE BUTTONS ON YER MONITER BRING UP A MENU

look 4 somtin that looks like this====

%26lt;--%26gt; then the same but up and down

arrows side to side and arrows up and down

this will adjust yer viewHow do I change the viewing size of my screen monitor?
find a blank spot on your desktop and right click your mouse. then click on properties %26gt; display tab. click on 800x600 1024x768 or 1270x1024 etc. there is a slider there you have to click on it.



i'm not sure about the display tab. it has been 8 years since i owned my own computer and that is blocked on this one. just click all of them til you find that.
Expanding the viewing are does not give you a better resolution on your monitor, It just streches pixels.

Right click properties and look for the tab settings or something similar that lets you change resolution. The earlier person is correct. Don't strech the display. It is spaced this way for the purpose of resolution. Changing your resolution to a higher setting gives you more working space.
I wanted mine bigger for pogo games so I found it in control panel you go to display,then in settings i put 1024 by 768 pixels and then click advanced and put custum settings then I saved the changes. Hope that is helpful at first I had it too big then aol wouldn't accept and couldn't get in so,I had to fix it right then accept changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment