Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change the size of a video on my mp4 player?

Ok, I just bought a cheap Chinese mp4 player and I have a mpeg video that i put on it and everything went well, except that it was way to small, it was like less then half of the screen. Is there a program that can change the size of the video, so the video will play full screen? If you do then tell me, thanks.How can I change the size of a video on my mp4 player?
you can'tHow can I change the size of a video on my mp4 player?
You could try using this program:



http://www.squared5.com/svideo/mpeg-stre



Theres an option to change the size when converting (just do mp4 - mp4), it may work
its impossible either get a different music player with a bigger screen or contact the companys help support. Hope this helps!
windows movie maker allows you to do this

No comments:

Post a Comment