Friday, November 19, 2010

How Do I Change Default IM screen Size?

I have tried the Sign Out Method while leaving the preferred screen size open, I have tried everything else. I did look in the registry settings. I dont understand the Hex values but when I changed the width value that to a lower one that I copied from another key, after I logged off and back on YIM still gave me an outrageous 2.5 inch High by 17inch wide IM screen. I did use Cascade the day before but later that nite had no problems have since turned this option/setting off. And no other windows that I use are affected. What shall I do?????How Do I Change Default IM screen Size?
Hi Blaze, I am Penny



You will probably just have to change it each time. Stay out of your registry and that could make other things worse. Just mover your cursor along the outside of the box until you get the two way arrow then pull it to the size you want. Look through your prefereces on the messenger for any information and also the Display Properties AND...look the message window over closely to see if there is some little enlarge button there somewhere. Good luck PENNNY PHow Do I Change Default IM screen Size?
Thank- you, it worked

Report Abuse


im sorry, i really dont know the answer for your question, i just want to say something. i dont have yet any best answer, and i am about to giveup,please choose me in the best answer and i would be very glad if you do that even for just once, thank you so much...have a good day.
Are you using a webcam?

No comments:

Post a Comment