Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my computer screen back to normal size?

I was playing diner dash on my laptop and then the battery died. Once I got home and plugged it in the computer screen was bigger, and everything on it. (icons, text, background, etc). I have windows vista.How do I change my computer screen back to normal size?
rite clik on your background nd click properties

then clik da settings tab

then go down to screen resolution nd drag tha bar to what you want

(most people us 1024x768, i use 1152x864) it all depends on tha person

and beside it, make sure tha qualitys at 32 bitHow do I change my computer screen back to normal size?
Hi,

Right click your screen, click properties then a box opens up, look for display tab %26amp; change screen resolution (slider tab) 1024 x 768 is the typical setting.
Little square in the middle of the window box, right top.

No comments:

Post a Comment