Sunday, November 21, 2010

My computer screen font is so small I can hardly read it!?

I was typing on my laptop keyboard when all of a sudden the screen size changed and the fonts got really small. I think i accidentally hit some combination of keys on the keyboard and it happened immediately. I have Vista on my laptop. I have tried changing the screen size, font sixe, etc, but the screen size is extremely small and it occurs on every website. Can someone tell me how to change it back to normal size? My husband is an engineer and even he can't help me as he doesn't know Vista! i can ahrdly read the computer screen! It is killing my eyes! I have changed the resolution of the monitor, and it doesn't help. Everything, every website is very small, no matter what I do!My computer screen font is so small I can hardly read it!?
if i understand correctly this happens only with your browser..



you must of inadvertently used the zoom feature.



Control+- is zoom out

Control+= is zoom in

Control+0 (thats a zero) is reset to default.My computer screen font is so small I can hardly read it!?
right click on ur desktop and go to personalize and there might be a option abt fonts
Change the resolution:



1.

Open Display in Control Panel.

2.

On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.

3.

When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment.

4.

Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.



you can also access it by Right Clicking on your screen and selecting Properties
You might have changed your DPI (Dots Per Inch) settings. Set it to 100%.

See this site on how to set it.



http://www.lawfirmsoftware.com/support/c

No comments:

Post a Comment