Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change size on a computer?

I have a new computer (5 weeks) and I am a senior lady and the computer ';guy'; made the print larger for me. This computer has lots of Screen Savers and when I tried one (I have changed it several times with no problem) the print went smaller at the bottom (START) and at the top right (icons) Yahoo's Home page stayed large. How can I make them larger again? Thank you.How to change size on a computer?
on any screen including your desktop or any website anywhere you can hold down the ';ctrl'; button and use the scroll wheel on your mouse to make things bigger or smaller. just scroll up or down untill you can see it clearly. =-)How to change size on a computer?
in the control panel in the start menu. go to accessability options or preferences and look for text size options.

No comments:

Post a Comment