Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to I change the size of the letters on my screen? they are too big?

If you are referring to the letters on your browser (Internet Explorer, in particular).. open Internet Explorer and click on View, then select Text Size, and pick a smaller font.



If you are referring to the letters on your screen in general (like on your desktop or on windows).. click on your Start menu and select Control Panel. Then double-click on Display and select the Appearance tab. You'll see a drop-down menu for Font Size.. you can change the size there.How to I change the size of the letters on my screen? they are too big?
Up top (File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, Help), go to View, then go to text size and pick which one you want.How to I change the size of the letters on my screen? they are too big?
I hold down the control button, then I rotate the wheel on my mouse and the letters on my screen will change size.
Go to ';View'; at the top of your screen. Then click ';Text Size';. Choose the size that suits you best
Hold down the control key and turn the wheel on your mouse away from you or go to view in the toolbar-choose text size and then choose a size smaller than the one that is presently chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment