Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change the size of my laptop screen?

my little step brother was on my laptop and he changed the size of everything the icons the start button the font everything!! and i when into control panal and changed everything back to classic size or whatever and the font got smaller but not the icons or the start button everything else is still big does anyone no how to help me?? my computer is an Hp windows vista laptop please i cant handle the size being bigg i want everything to go back to normal and be smaller,How to change the size of my laptop screen?
The lower right hand corner of your screen has a small magnifying glass and a number with % sign. Click on this and you will see numbers from 50% to 400%. Click on 100%, and everything will be back to normal.How to change the size of my laptop screen?
Control pnalel %26gt; appearance and personalization%26gt;
Click on Page which is near upper right hand corner of screen and click on text size.

No comments:

Post a Comment