Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change the size of my picture on my big screen tv to fit so you can read writing on the bottom of it?

we have a big screen tv and a grandaughter that likes to push buttons. the picture is now to big for the screen, when there is writing on the bottom of the tv you can't read it what can i do?How to change the size of my picture on my big screen tv to fit so you can read writing on the bottom of it?
You're probably looking to change your picture size. Check the menu on your TV by accessing it from either the TV or the remote. This may also be labeled on your remote as P.size or something similar. This will allow you to change between different setting like 4:3 which is the ';standard'; or square-ish looking view, 16:9 which is a wide screen, and others that may be labeled as true.. zoom.. or wide fit. Just play with these until you get back to the settings you had before.How to change the size of my picture on my big screen tv to fit so you can read writing on the bottom of it?
go to your menu look for horizontal shift and vertical shift .....prob under picture options

No comments:

Post a Comment