Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i change the size of the things on my laptop screen?

i just got this today and my husband hooked it up to his tv and pushed a button and now everything that is on my screen is too large. all my icons are huge! i have looked in everything tring to figure this out. when i open a window it is too large and will not fit on the screen.. does anybody know how o help me with this?????????? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do i change the size of the things on my laptop screen?
Here i'll keep this answer quick and simple. Goto your Desktop, Now right Click and click properties at the bottom. Then Click the settings tab on the far top right. Now change the screen resolution to whatever suits your needs. Drag the icon right for smaller and left for bigger. If that doesn't solve it let me know.How do i change the size of the things on my laptop screen?
OMG!!! i had the same problem, my son was playing with my laptop and did the same thing!! i was getting sooo frustrated!!! thanks again

Report Abuse


Right click on the desktop, properties (or personalize in Vista), settings (or Display Settings in Vista), slide the resolution bar to the right. Click apply.
hold ctrl and scroll with the mouse wheel or go to your control panel and screen settings or display settings and change the resolution to fit your screen size
Go to internet explorer and at the right upper part of you screen click the page icon,scroll down to text size and adjust appropriately.
why spend money on a laptop when you can get it for free? just go to this site and complete a few quick tasks and they'll send you a sony vaio laptop at no charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment