Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the font size on my screen.I E and view then text and that worked for I E but my aol still sm

went to I E and clicked view then font that worked fine on IE but didn't change my aol font isnt there a way to adjust using the wheel on the mouse?? please help!!How do I change the font size on my screen.I E and view then text and that worked for I E but my aol still sm
go to View and click on Text size and see of that works



YES WE CAN !!!How do I change the font size on my screen.I E and view then text and that worked for I E but my aol still sm
Genius. After being dumbfounded your obvious simple anwer makes me feel like a dunce. Duh. Thank you. Smiles. LC

Report Abuse


NO WE CAN'T!!!



View (in IE) %26gt; Text Size doesn't change it. View (in Yahoo Mail) is about how you want to sort your Inbox. Options%26gt;Mail Options%26gt;General%26gt;Plain Text Font size doesn't change the font size for viewing the Inbox... only messages. I'm still dumfounded... can anyone help?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment