Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change a size of the typing letters or numbers on the computer screen?

Hi,

My letters, on the computer's sreen, have suddenly become very small. I can hardly read anything on my computer.

Could anybody explain me how to change it to normal size?

Thank you.How do I change a size of the typing letters or numbers on the computer screen?
Right click the desktop

Go into properties

Click the settings tab

Adjust the ';screen area ';slider towards ';less.'; 1024x768 is nice IMOHow do I change a size of the typing letters or numbers on the computer screen?
Did you increases the resolution settig of you display properties lately? Cause you could always reduce it again alternatively you could just inrease the fint size - but can't see the point of that. right click on desktop click properties and have aplay - i'm sure you'll figure it out
If using IE click view then text size. You can also change your resolution to adjust text size.

No comments:

Post a Comment