Sunday, November 21, 2010

Srinking Screen size?

Anyone know how to change my screen size for when I am playing games on line? The games downloaded on my computer work fine. But when I try to play games online my screen is short on the right side of the game and on the bottom...so I can't see the whole game....HELP!Srinking Screen size?
in the bottom right hand corner of the screen you will see a percent click on the drop down arrow and choose zoom...Srinking Screen size?
1024x768 should cover it otherwise it was a bad game designer

right click on an empty area on your desktop and pick Properties - Settings

and tap the F11 key to see more of the bottom
Is this a laptop computer or desktop computer. Also need to know operating system you are using i.e. Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment