Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i change the size of my text/icons/laptop screen/desktop on my laptop?

I pressed like a lot of random buttons on my laptop and i guess i pressed something and it made everything really big. How can I shrink it back to normal?How do i change the size of my text/icons/laptop screen/desktop on my laptop?
Right-Click



Properties



Settings



Adjust BarHow do i change the size of my text/icons/laptop screen/desktop on my laptop?
Press Ctrl and - keys together to make it smaller or Ctrl and + keys to make it larger.
Right click desktop select propertys I would first check my screen size on the last tab. Because all things on desktop has changed size i would say you changed those settings. use the slide bar and move one setting left or right. to see what happens to the sizes on your desktop. Once you know witch way to move it you should be able to set it right.
You can also go into the control panel and change the screen resolution (which will either decrease or increase the size of everything) or change your settings in the display section of the control panel. Hope this helps.
right click on your desktop...properties, appearance. you should be able to figure it out from there. good luck
On a Mac, go to System Preferences/Displays/Resolution/fix it, if it's on your desktop. If it's in the Finder, then just click on the little gear and click view options, then fix it. Don't ask me about windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment