Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change a size of the typing letters or numbers on the computer screen?

Hi,

My letters, on the computer's sreen, have suddenly become very small. I can hardly read anything on my computer.

Could anybody explain me how to change it to normal size?

Thank you.How do I change a size of the typing letters or numbers on the computer screen?
If youre talking about everything on your browser try holding down ctrl and scrolling backwards with your mouse wheel.



If youre talking about everything on your computer, try changing the resolution. generally right click on your desktop, go to properties, and then settings.How do I change a size of the typing letters or numbers on the computer screen?
firstly in which address u have made that file i.e. word excel etc.
Hold CTRL and move the mouse wheel up or down.

No comments:

Post a Comment