Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you change the size of an image (or video) overlay in Sony Vegas Pro 9?

I'm a beginner to this and I'm kind of confused on HOW to add an image overlay and how to change the size and location of it on the screen. I want to make it on the lower right of the screen, but I am really lost. I'm looking through the tutorials, but they're not helping.

Thanks. :)How do you change the size of an image (or video) overlay in Sony Vegas Pro 9?
when you put your curser over the video on the timeline, some buttons should appear on the video clip, one of them being a crop button. click that and you should be able to crop, resize, or move it around how ever you like. If you make the overlaid video smaller, the other video should appear underneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment