Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to change the window size on a desktop?

i have been using a laptop for so long i dont remember how to use a desktop . . . on my laptop you can change the screen size on the bottom, there is a percentage thingy . . . cant find that on here %26amp; the screen is HUGE i almost have to stand in the other room to see the screen! HELP - me eyes %26amp; head will thank you!Can someone please tell me how to change the window size on a desktop?
Window size? Screen size? I don't get it....... or do you perhaps mean resolution?



Not easy to answer when we have NO clue what operating system you have, so I'll just guess it is Windows Vista (XP is similar, too):



Right click on an empty space on your desktop. Click on Personalize or Properties, then on Display Settings.



Now try out different resolutions until you're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment