Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i change my computer screen size?

the other day my sister performed a system recovery (which sucked cause i lost everything) when she did that she changed i guess the magnification of the screen everything is big like its in safe mode and pages are just crazy big, like my yahoo browser which use to fit all in one nice narrow space is sprawled out can someone help me change it back?How do i change my computer screen size?
Go to Start-%26gt;Control Panel-%26gt;Personalize-%26gt;Display Settings.

I have Vista, the commands should be similar for XP.How do i change my computer screen size?
XP ... right click the desk top,in the tab choose desktop,there should be settings at the list of desk tops you can change to.1240x780 might be what you need.try and then click ok when your sure. if not go back and choose the one you need.when satisfide you can pick the top you want. as for the lost data use search companion or search to find your files.depending what recovery was run?
Are all of the icon's on the desktop really large as well?



I have Windows, so this is what works for me.

Try going to your desktop and right clicking, then click ';Properties';. Click on the ';Settings'; tab, and in Screen Resolution, adjust the little tab thing. Then click apply.
You can do this:

Start-Settings-Control Panel-Display

or right-click on the desktop, choose Properties

Then choose the Settings tab and drag the cursor at the bottom to choose the resolution. Apply them and click OK
right click on desktop personalize(vista)/properties(XP) -%26gt; display setting and change to higher resolution.
go to control panel then, display, then go to settings and change the size( :

No comments:

Post a Comment