Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change the size of the screen on my computer?

I'm trying to get on Webkinz and it keeps cutting off some of the screen.What should I do?How do I change the size of the screen on my computer?
click the start menu and choose control panel.

double click display

click on the settings tab

and choose your resalution.



The higher resalution the smaller things get.How do I change the size of the screen on my computer?
You can change the resolution of your monitor by right-clicking on the desktop and choosing 'Properties'. Then, click on the last tab called 'Settings'.
1. right click on your desktop and click on ';properties';.

2. and then it should be the last tab (i cant check on this computer) that says ';settings'; or somthing like that. and there should be two screens. if you drag the button all the way to the right, it should make one screen bigger than the other. then click ok.
If it's not that much that's cut off the screen, try pressing F11, that'll get rid of unnecessary bits of the display.
u r system must be working slow and it has viruses i n sure so do format u r system and do full installation

No comments:

Post a Comment